Transform6DVelocity

Aaron
Hello all,

I was wonder about the Transform6DVelocity IkParameterizationType:

(http://openrave.org/docs/0.8.0/openravepy/openravepy_int/#openravepy.openravepy_int.IkParameterizationType.Transform6DVelocity)

Is this enum just a place holder for a future feature? Or is there currently a way to generate a inverse kinematic velocity solutions? I'm curious because I would love to be able to generate inverse velocity solutions to drive my robot's end effector with a 6 dof mouse using a coordinate frame attached to the gripper.

If there isn't a way to generate that solution, can anyone think of a good/easy way to do "fly-the-end effector" (linear and angular velocity commands for a frame attach to your gripper)?

-Aaron