Trouble implementing PlannerBase::PlannerParameters() in python

Trouble implementing PlannerBase::PlannerParameters() in python

Huzaifa
Hi Rosen

I am trying to write the cpp example orplanning_door.cpp in python. The trouble that I am facing is that in cpp example there is a line

PlannerBase::PlannerParametersPtr params(new PlannerBase::PlannerParameters());

and then it accesses params._vConfigLowerLimit

In python I have written it as

params = Planner.PlannerParametes()

but when I try to access params._vConfigLowerLimit  python gives me the error

AttributeError: 'PlannerParameters' object has no attribute '_vConfigLowerLimit'

Please guide me how to implement  PlannerBase::PlannerParameters() in python

Regards
Huzaifa Qamer