Zero joint value IK query does not return zeros

Zero joint value IK query does not return zeros

ashwinmudigonda
Hey Rosen,

I have a strange issue with one of our robots. I have an ABB 2600. I created the XML files and the IK as usual. However, when I load the robot and get the manipulator and do a

manip.FindIKSolution(manip.GetEndEffectorTransform(),False)

I don't get all zeros. And none of the solutions are all zeros. Whereas doing the same on ABB's RobotStudio does give me zeros at the zero joint value position. I have attached the necessary model and XML files. Could you tell me what's going on?

Ashwin

ABB2600.7z (1M) Download Attachment