could not find base distribution: index=0

could not find base distribution: index=0

gokaycoruhlu
Hey,

I am using inversereachability to get base distribution for our mobile manipulator. However when I try to use it I am getting the following error :"openravepy.databases.inversereachability: computeBaseDistribution, inversereachability: could not find base distribution: index=0"
The kinematics, reachability and inversereachability databases are there. And there are no problems in loading them.

Do you have any idea why this is happening ?

Thanks in advance

Gokay