.dae into blender

allanis
Hello,

I am new to Openrave and never worked on blender. I am trying to import a robot arm (adept arm) into blender, which is in .dae format. At first i was not able to import collada into blender at all, but after searching for solutions i was able to import collada files into blender.

But now i am have a huge problem, whenever i am importing robot arm into blender it's not preserving the kinematic link, all the links are dispersed everywhere in space. I spent a lot of time trying to debug it, but i didn't find any useful solutions.

If anyone has faced these kinds of problem before, can you please tell me how i can solve it?

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you.