deprecated types

baxelrod

I have some code that reads an OpenRave XML file and generates a ROS urdf file.  This is written in C and crawls through the lists of link and joint pointers.  When I compile my code, I get lots of warnings that these types are deprecated:

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomBox

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomSphere

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomCylinder

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomNone

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomBox

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomSphere

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomCylinder

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Link::GeomTrimesh

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointNone

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointHinge

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointSlider

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointRR

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointRP

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointPR

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointPP

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointSpecialBit

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointUniversal

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointHinge2

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointSpherical

OpenRAVE::KinBody::Joint::JointTrajectory

What are they replaced with?  These seem like important types, and I don’t see what they are replaced with.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Axelrod
Sr. Robotics Software Engineer
Technology Organization

iRobot
8 Crosby Drive 8-1
Bedford, MA 01730
t: 781.430.3315

Re: deprecated types

Bahram Maleki-Fard
It has probably just been moved into a different namespace, I think they are all in "OpenRAVE::Kinbody" now.
Maybe you're just using a more recent compiler now which throws these warnings (because those namespace-changes date a few years back, e.g. 32e21ca...).

Cheers,
Bahram