ikfast urgent doubt

rdd0101
What does the input in a ikfast generated file mean ? What do we mean by the trasnform matrix inputted ?

Does it mean the transform of the end effector to the desired goal point ?

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

rdd0101
What is the difference between TranslationDirection5D and transform6D ikfast method ?

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

rdd0101
What do we supply as input ? Tool co-ordinates or base co-ordinates to generate correct ik values ????????????????

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

take a look at this tutorial on how load and use transform 6d ik:

http://www.openrave.org/docs/latest_stable/tutorials/openravepy_examples/#inverse-kinematics-transform6d

supply the World Coordinates

the difference with  translationdirection5d is that the goal is to go
to a 3D position and a certain 3D direction.

rosen,

2013/6/20 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>:

> What do we supply as input ? Tool co-ordinates or base co-ordinates to
> generate correct ik values ????????????????

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

rdd0101
Dear Rosen,

Thanks for teh reply, we are trying to use ikfast TranslationDirectino5D for the Atlas Robot in DRC and when we give the co-ordinates of an object , we get some angles but they seem out of range for all, so is our understanding of frames wrong ?

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

please send us a small sample script of what you are trying to
achieve. perhaps we can help debug it.

2013/6/20 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Rosen,
>
> Thanks for teh reply, we are trying to use ikfast TranslationDirectino5D for
> the Atlas Robot in DRC and when we give the co-ordinates of an object , we
> get some angles but they seem out of range for all, so is our understanding
> of frames wrong ?

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

rdd0101

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Rosen Diankov [via OpenRAVE Users List] <[hidden email]> wrote:
please send us a small sample script of what you are trying to
achieve. perhaps we can help debug it.

2013/6/20 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Rosen,
>
> Thanks for teh reply, we are trying to use ikfast TranslationDirectino5D for
> the Atlas Robot in DRC and when we give the co-ordinates of an object , we
> get some angles but they seem out of range for all, so is our understanding
> of frames wrong ?

http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/ikfast-urgent-doubt-tp4026495p4026501.html
To unsubscribe from ikfast urgent doubt, click here.
NAML

atlas.dae (12M) Download Attachment
atlas.xml (348 bytes) Download Attachment
a.out (237K) Download Attachment
ikfast.h (16K) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.12_13_14_15_16.cpp (130K) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.12_13_14_15_16.pp (476 bytes) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.x86_64.12_13_14_15_16.so (80K) Download Attachment
left_arm.h (2K) Download Attachment

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

ok, it looks like you are trying to use ikfast by itself without using openrave. the command line is

./a.out r00 r01 r02 t0 r10 r11 r12 t1 r20 r21 r22 t2 free

in that case you have to give the direction in "r00 r01 r02" and translation in "t0 t1 t2".

"free" should be the value you set for your free joint.

i highly recommend you use this iksolver through openrave and not standalone like this.

2013/6/20 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Rosen Diankov [via OpenRAVE Users List] <[hidden email]> wrote:
please send us a small sample script of what you are trying to
achieve. perhaps we can help debug it.

2013/6/20 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Rosen,
>
> Thanks for teh reply, we are trying to use ikfast TranslationDirectino5D for
> the Atlas Robot in DRC and when we give the co-ordinates of an object , we
> get some angles but they seem out of range for all, so is our understanding
> of frames wrong ?

http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/ikfast-urgent-doubt-tp4026495p4026501.html
To unsubscribe from ikfast urgent doubt, click here.
NAML

atlas.dae (12M) Download Attachment
atlas.xml (348 bytes) Download Attachment
a.out (237K) Download Attachment
ikfast.h (16K) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.12_13_14_15_16.cpp (130K) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.12_13_14_15_16.pp (476 bytes) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.x86_64.12_13_14_15_16.so (80K) Download Attachment
left_arm.h (2K) Download Attachment

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

2013/6/20 Rushabh Doshi <[hidden email]>
How to use it using iksolver in openrave ?

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Rushabh Doshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes,

But when we give an iput like 1 0 0 0.2 0 1 0 0.3 0 0 1 0 0 0.2, it fails. Why so ? What are these x,y,z , are they translations with respect to base ?

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Rosen Diankov <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, it looks like you are trying to use ikfast by itself without using openrave. the command line is

./a.out r00 r01 r02 t0 r10 r11 r12 t1 r20 r21 r22 t2 free

in that case you have to give the direction in "r00 r01 r02" and translation in "t0 t1 t2".

"free" should be the value you set for your free joint.

i highly recommend you use this iksolver through openrave and not standalone like this.

2013/6/20 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Rosen Diankov [via OpenRAVE Users List] <[hidden email]> wrote:
please send us a small sample script of what you are trying to
achieve. perhaps we can help debug it.

2013/6/20 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Rosen,
>
> Thanks for teh reply, we are trying to use ikfast TranslationDirectino5D for
> the Atlas Robot in DRC and when we give the co-ordinates of an object , we
> get some angles but they seem out of range for all, so is our understanding
> of frames wrong ?

http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/ikfast-urgent-doubt-tp4026495p4026501.html
To unsubscribe from ikfast urgent doubt, click here.
NAML

atlas.dae (12M) Download Attachment
atlas.xml (348 bytes) Download Attachment
a.out (237K) Download Attachment
ikfast.h (16K) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.12_13_14_15_16.cpp (130K) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.12_13_14_15_16.pp (476 bytes) Download Attachment
ikfast61.TranslationDirection5D.x86_64.12_13_14_15_16.so (80K) Download Attachment
left_arm.h (2K) Download Attachment

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

rdd0101
Dear Rosen,

Is the openrave ikfast transform6d solved for the Atlas Robot's arms ?

BR
rdd0101

Re: ikfast urgent doubt

rdd0101
Thanks for the reply Rosen. So instead of transform6d i should use v67 ?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 12:30 AM, Rosen Diankov [via OpenRAVE Users List] <[hidden email]> wrote:
with ikfast v67, atlas arms should work now

2013/7/31 rdd0101 <[hidden email]>
Dear Rosen,

Is the openrave ikfast transform6d solved for the Atlas Robot's arms ?

BR
rdd0101

http://openrave-users-list.185357.n3.nabble.com/ikfast-urgent-doubt-tp4026495p4026643.html
To unsubscribe from ikfast urgent doubt, click here.
NAML