maxtorque tag on openrave xml

Yohei Kakiuchi
Hi,

maxtorque tag in Joint  of openrave xml file was not converted to collada file.
I used a command for conversion, such as 'openrave -save robot.dae robot.xml' .

thanks

Re: maxtorque tag on openrave xml

yup you are right, this is a pretty big feature. for now when you load the robot, you can call

robot.SetDOFTorqueLimits

to set the torque limits. i'll see if we can add saving the torque in collada by the end of the week.

best,
rosen,