Quantcast

no module named openravepy

Milica
Hello,

i get this error message:

- I have PYTHONPATH variable set C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE\share\openrave-0.8
- have also add openrave in Path C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE\bin
- also have add Octave, qt, python and all of it's libraries installed

i can start openrave.exe, but can't openrave.py. Can't see what i am doing wrong here.
Here is my cmake log files:

CMakeError.log

CMakeOutput.log

I have build the OpenRAVE project on windows7, with visual studio 2008.

Also, i have build the cppexamples C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE\share\openrave-0.8\cppexamples, and want to try some example:

in cmd:

C:\examplesBuild\Release> ikfastloader "C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE\share\openrave-0.8\robots\barrettwam.robot.xml" Transform6D

but i get the message: ikfastloader is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

any suggestions ? please...

Re: no module named openravepy

Milica

Openravepy folder i found on destination:

C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE\lib\site-packages

so i guess that this path I should add to PYTHONPATH, not C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE\share\openrave-0.8

so, i have changed that... but now python crashes when i call openrave.py.

I have Python vesrsion 2.6.6, and sympy 0.7.1. Any suggestions ? I want to generate c++ file with inverse kinematic for my robot, so, is there any way to do that without openravepy ? Openrave.exe is working, i can load environment and make movements on robot axes.