Quantcast

open rave window opening and closing momentarily

open rave window opening and closing momentarily

saurabdixit
Hello Everyone,
                     When I load any program openrave's simulation window opens and closes momentarily. I ran simple environment loading example from this website. For retaining the window on the screen I have to use a while loop at the end program. I am working on ROS. I need to run a subscriber in parallel to window. I don't feel good about while loop running in my program. Does anyone have better idea to do this?

Thanks