openrave on windows 7

Goutham Mallapragada
Dear openrave users,

I have managed to get openrave to work in windows 7 32-bit with out using xp compatibility mode by recompiling Coin, SoQT. Download the necessary files from the following link and follow the instructions in the README.

http://db.tt/GjkOlbb

I only compiled the binaries for visual studio 9.0.

Goutham

Re: openrave on windows 7

Hi Goutham,

This is great! I'll try these files in the next 24 hours. Being 23Mb,
it is debatable whether we should put them on subversion....

As for the windows compilation error, can you try r1787?

thanks,
rosen,