openrave.py TAB completion

Dear OpenRAVE users,

Due to popular demand, we now have TAB completion for openrave.py
using the new openravebash script (r1655). What this means is that
whenever you get stuck in a command or you want to see all the
available examples/databases, just press tab.

For example:

openrave.py --list[TAB]
> --listdatabases   --listexamples    --listinterfaces  --listplugins

openrave.py --listinterfaces [TAB]
> collisionchecker         kinbody                  probleminstance          sensorsystem
> controller               physicsengine            robot                    trajectory
> inversekinematicssolver  planner                  sensor                   viewer

openrave.py --collision [TAB]
> ode pqp

openrave.py --database [TAB]
> convexdecomposition    inversekinematics      kinematicreachability  visibilitymodel
> grasping               inversereachability    linkstatistics

Once updated, add this to your ~/.bashrc file:

source `openrave-config --prefix`/share/openrave/openravebash

Also, r1655 solves a very annoying exception problem on shutdown of
openrave. Some users have thought that openrave terminated without
completing its task.. which is not the case.

Re: openrave.py TAB completion

Okal Billy
awesome ;)