Quantcast

orcdchomp suppress output

fred91
This post was updated on .
When I run a script and the "runchomp" command executes I am getting the following output in bash shell:

"cmd: create robot 'ur5' lambda 100.0000 starttraj '<trajectory>
<configuration>
<group name="deltatime" offset="12" dof="1" interpolation=""/>
<group name="joint_velocities ur5 0 1 2 3 4 5" offset="6" dof="6" interpolation="next"/>
<group name="joint_values ur5 0 1 2 3 4 5" offset="0" dof="6" interpolation="linear"/>
</configuration>
<data count="51">

"

Under the "data count" tag there is a huge amount of unnecessary text, and I omitted the output in this post. Is it possible to suppress this output? I have already set openravepy debug level to "Fatal" which suppresses everything else but not the above. I am almost certain it is occurring when executing "runchomp" but I do not know where within the orcdchomp libraries is causing this. If I could run chomp without outputting any text to bash that would be great.

Re: orcdchomp suppress output

Chris Dellin
Hi Fred,

These are debugging prints in chomp that should have been removed.  You can find the ones you mentioned in the python wrapper [0] (there are several, here on lines 48, 65, etc).  Feel free to comment them out or remove them entirely.  If you want to submit a pull request with any modifications you make that would be useful to others, I'd be more than happy to review them!  Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to clean up a few things such as this.

Cheers,
- Chris

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 7:36 PM, fred91 <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I run a script and the "runchomp" command executes I am getting the
following output in bash shell:

"cmd: create robot 'ur5' lambda 100.0000 starttraj '<trajectory>
<configuration>
<group name="deltatime" offset="12" dof="1" interpolation=""/>
<group name="joint_velocities ur5 0 1 2 3 4 5" offset="6" dof="6"
interpolation="next"/>
<group name="joint_values ur5 0 1 2 3 4 5" offset="0" dof="6"
interpolation="linear"/>
</configuration>
<data count="51">

"

Under the "data count" tag there is a huge amount of unnecessary text, hence