Quantcast

parameterizing generated ik

begvit

Hello!

I have generated ik stand-alone cpp file for the puma.robot.xml with ikfast. The cpp file did compile successfully. Now I’m trying to run it in case to test with some positions and orientations of the TCP by getting the angle values for robots joints. The compiled program requires 12 + 1 parameters to get it run. I can’t get the principal of parameterizing them.

I have 3 parameters for the TCP position (x, y, z) and three parameters (x’, y’, z’) for the orientation of the last link, where the TCP is attached, relative to the robots world frame. Where these parameters should be placed in to get run the generated stand-alone program?

Could you tell me what are the 12 + 1 parameters or refer me to the description or documentation about the parameterization of the ikfast generated stand-alone programs?

Thanks a lot

Vitaliy