[qtcoinviewer.cpp:3433 _GetCameraImage] offscreen renderer failed (check video driver), disabling

[qtcoinviewer.cpp:3433 _GetCameraImage] offscreen renderer failed (check video driver), disabling

andreas
Hi all,

When trying to use a camera sensor in the enviroment, I get the following error:

[qtcoinviewer.cpp:3433 _GetCameraImage] offscreen renderer failed (check video driver), disabling
[qtcoinviewer.cpp:3386 _GetCameraImage] cannot render offscreen

This happens for the nvidia driver in Ubuntu 14.04.

In general, I don't need the offscreen rendering in particular. However, can I still access the camera image's numerical data despite this error?

Thanks,

Andreas