segmentation fault when import openravepy

segmentation fault when import openravepy

lipingwu
Hi everyone,

Whenever I tried to import openravepy by python, I got segmentation fault and the python quited. Does anybody know the reasons and how to fix the problem?

Thanks

Re: segmentation fault when import openravepy

hi lipingwu,

Can you run the 'openrave' program without problems? How about the
'openrave.py' program?

Are you using Windows or Linux?

rosen,

2010/9/15 lipingwu <[hidden email]>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Whenever I tried to import openravepy by python, I got segmentation fault
> and the python quited. Does anybody know the reasons and how to fix the
> problem?
>
> Thanks

Re: segmentation fault when import openravepy

lipingwu
Thanks Rosen,

I can run the 'openrave' program without problems. But I can't run 'openrave.py' program. I am using Linux. Do you have any ideas?

Liping

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Rosen Diankov <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi lipingwu,

Can you run the 'openrave' program without problems? How about the
'openrave.py' program?

Are you using Windows or Linux?

rosen,

2010/9/15 lipingwu <[hidden email]>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Whenever I tried to import openravepy by python, I got segmentation fault
> and the python quited. Does anybody know the reasons and how to fix the
> problem?
>
> Thanks

Best wishes,

Wu, Liping
吴利平

Re: segmentation fault when import openravepy

hi Liping,

Run this command:

gdb --args python -c "import openravepy"

When you get the (gdb) prompt, type 'r'

When it crashes, type 'bt' and send me all the printed text (no need
to cc openrave-users)

rosen,

2010/9/15 liping wu <[hidden email]>:

> Thanks Rosen,
>
> I can run the 'openrave' program without problems. But I can't run
> 'openrave.py' program. I am using Linux. Do you have any ideas?
>
> Liping
>
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Rosen Diankov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> hi lipingwu,
>>
>> Can you run the 'openrave' program without problems? How about the
>> 'openrave.py' program?
>>
>> Are you using Windows or Linux?
>>
>> rosen,
>>
>> 2010/9/15 lipingwu <[hidden email]>:
>> >
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > Whenever I tried to import openravepy by python, I got segmentation
>> > fault
>> > and the python quited. Does anybody know the reasons and how to fix the
>> > problem?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > --

> Best wishes,
>
> Wu, Liping
> 吴利平

GetDOFResolutions()

Daniel Leidner-2
Hi Rosen,

could you please add the GetDOFResolutions() command to the official
python interface? i think its missing since there are all other values
implemented.

daniel

Re: GetDOFResolutions()

done (r1734)