units in plots?

Paul E. Rybski
Hi,
        In the file openrave/examples/testplotting.m, an example is given of
how to plot points of various sizes, e.g.:

orEnvPlot([-1.5 -1 0],'color',[1 0 0],'size',5);

in this example, what is the unit that '5' represents when the values
are plotted in openRave?  Is it mm?  cm?  Something else?

Thanks,

-Paul

--
Paul E. Rybski, Ph.D., Systems Scientist
The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University

Re: units in plots?

Paul E. Rybski
Hi,
        Sorry, after closer examination, I see that the units are in _pixels_.
  I see that if I zoom in and out to examine the data, the points are
always the same size.

-Paul